That’s what I did a few times this week viewing new ranges for Winter 2019.
As I went from appointment to appointment and viewed hundreds of shoes and boots, there were a few that stood out and had me catching my breath as soon as I sighted them.
Then there was a range of athleisure sneakers in soft pastel patents that caught my eye … this is not a look I’m usually personally drawn to, however these might just be the exception!
And oh my, a chic pink ankle boot with a ruffle sweeping across it was also a winner for me.
In fact, there were so many winners that once again I’m spoilt for choice. It’s a good place to be.
Here’s my take on what we’ll be wearing in Winter 2019:
- Blush is still super popular … be it in flats, courts or boots
- Navy is making a strong return (thank goodness, because it’s a colour I’m asked for so often)
- Metallics remain popular and studs are decorating many straps and uppers
- I saw more long boots this time than in a few years … they’re slowing making a return
- And the most obvious trend remains athleisure wear … funky, fun, gorgeous looking sneakers, especially with platform soles, were dominant in every brand.
So now the mulling and culling and mulling some more begins as I carefully select my range for next year. Meantime, I continue to unpack and swoon some more over so many gorgeous shoes for Spring/Summer.
I love my job!
Until next time
Carol & CCx