I know I love my job when:
- I walk around the corner and I see my shop and my heart skips a beat
- I watch a customer do a happy dance or a twirl when she finds her perfect long shoes
- I unpack new stock and squeal with delight and start trying on shoes … and then remember that my priority really is to get the shoes on the shelf, in my system and on my website as quickly as possible. I can try them on later!
- I never tire of calling myself a “proud shoe shop owner”
- I feel heartbroken when I hear of other businesses closing down, and I look around at what I’ve created and want to hug it even tighter
- I continue to be excited by the future and can’t imagine doing anything else!
Until next time
Carol & CCx